Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tax Day is Just 70 Days Away!













Ah, I can hear the anguished screams echoing across America.

But it doesn't have to be painful. Okay, maybe a little painful, I mean any money leaving your pocket involuntarily is going to smart, but the more you prepare, the less will be flying out of your account April 15th.

So take a breath. But not too many. I can sense (with my Bond-like observational skills) that many of you are saying to yourself 'hey, it's SEVENTY days away. That's like two months and some change.' We've got plenty of time.

While I do not like to make people hyperventilate, the terms, 'paying taxes' and 'plenty of time' seldom play well together!

The first question you ask might ask yourself is, do I have a professional tax expert I can trust? Not your uncle's best friend's neighbor who got all his money back last year or an unnamed large corporation who cares more about their fees their your deductions.

I mean a well-seasoned, up-to-the-minute CPA who has built their practice on years of saving individuals and corporations millions in taxes.

And no, I'm not talking specifically about me, but someone who has the experience and skills to maximize your refund and protect your ass...ets :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment